Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeling Guilty...and group chat tonight!

I know, I've been really bad about posting, but I did warn that I'd be BUSY!!!


Over the weekend was graduation/Mother's Day. It was a great, fun weekend with both sets of parents here, but it was BUSY and I'm exhausted. I feel like all I did was cook and clean, and on Saturday I got some kind of stomach bug and did not feel well the rest of the weekend.


Surprisingly even though I took off workouts on Sat. and Sun., and ate a little more than usual, I don't feel like I gained more than a pound or two. I haven't stepped on the scale though... I'll wait until Friday.
I know it's going to be hard though, because my BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEK!!!! and I love celebrating my birthday... and I have a few celebrations planned with lots of dinner and cakes and such... but I'll try so hard!


Things should die down here pretty soon for a month or two (then we move) so I'll try to get some more health, fitness and diet info in here, I still need to recap my superfoods month, and hit up the library...


Anyway, group chat is TONIGHT AT 8PM EST (during the biggest loser finale)
See you there! www.chatroll.com/ashisfit

3 comments:

  1. You'll hear this twenty hundred times today but, don't feel guilty kiddo. It's YOUR blog and the day it becomes a chore is the day you should take a vacation from it!

    Did my first C25K workout today! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to take time for you - that's what this is all about, you! Don't worry about us, we'll still be here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ★✿☆ Happy Birthday Ash!!!! ★✿☆

    ReplyDelete