I have so many people ask me about food and calorie count, so I thought this might be a good list! All of the dishes are linked to my cooking blog posts.
Lightened-Up Classic Recipes (all linked to the post)
- Burger and Fries I (Cranberry Turkey Burger with Squash Fries)
- Burger and Fries II (Thai Turkey Burgers with Mango Salsa and Sweet Potato Saratoga Chips)
- Burger and Fries III (Southwest Turkey Burgers and Grilled Corn)
- Baked Chicken Parmesan with Eggplant Penne
- Chicken Milanese (based off Uno's)
- Lasagna (Spinach and Chicken Sausage)
- Turkey Meatloaf Wellington (play on Beef Wellington)
- The Breakfast Horseshoe (NOT healthy, just a 'lighter' version of the original!)
Healthy Recipes from My Kitchen (all linked to the post)
- Shredded Pork Soft Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw (try it with corn tortillas and leave off the Guac. for a super healthy meal)
- Asian Slaw in Baked Wonton Cups, Spicy Asian Chicken Meatballs (great healthy appetizers!)
- Herb-Citrus Inspired Turkey Dinner with Fixings - all super healthy!