Friday, March 27, 2009

Weigh-In Week 1 Results!

This morning when I weighed in, the scale flickered between -1.5 and -2.0, and settled on -1.5! This pace will set me at -30 lbs. in 20 weeks (which is my ultimate goal, to reach 145-ish!)


All of the emails are coming in with some great losses! I'll be posting on Sunday night with everyone's results.


Also, it seems as though many ladies would like to be involved in the chats, but the times don't work. I'll be creating a little survey to send out to all of you and maybe we'll change a time, or add in a 3rd chat.

6 comments:

  1. Weigh-in results are in!

    http://girlrunningaround.xanga.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I don't think I've ever been so excited about a weigh day! :)

    www.theadventuresofmrsreagan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you email the chat info again in your next email?

    i seem to have deleted it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 1.5 pounds Ashlee :0) That is GREAT!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete