Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: Bite Club

Tonight I had my Bite Club event at Sun Dog. It was a great success, but resulted in me getting home at 11pm. It wouldn't have been so bad if my boss didn't ask me to come in at 7am (instead of 8) for an insurance enrollment meeting tomorrow morning...
So I'm off to bed right away so I can at least get 7 hours of sleep.
Eating went well today, no exercise because of Bite Club.

Sorry I'm starting February off with this lame post... but I'm exhausted! I'll share some photos tomorrow. I think I ended up consuming more wine calories than food... but seafood isn't my thing.
Anyway, goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ash, I just wanted to comment that I find your blog very inspirational =)I am just starting my journey towards a healthier life and weight loss and I have found good tips from your blog!

    All the best to you and greetings from snowy Finland =)

    -elina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling... I hate going into work early - it seems to emss up my whole day :)

    Have a good day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have a good reason! Wine calories are yummy!

    Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered your blog. i think its great! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete