Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33-2: Worked out, watched Rabies Fun Run 5k episode

So after I finished that post, I decided what the heck, I need to do some strength training. So I did just that. And I was elated to see that The Office episode with the Rabies Fun Run 5k was on! It made the workout go faster and much more enjoyable (see t-shirt).

I did the first 5 circuits of No More Trouble Zones, and my quads are burning! Love it!
I'm pretty proud of myself for getting in a workout. I'm shooting for 5 days with exercise this week including an 8 mile run this weekend, so tonight's workout was very important. I need to remember moments like this, how proud and happy I am with myself, and use them as motivation in the future.
**Remember this, Ash**

3 comments:

  1. That is great! You are doing amazing. I need to get some of that motivation to do more. I have been working out 2 or 3 days a week, the last 2 weeks it has been 4 or 5 and that is what I would like it to stay at. But today for the first time I am feeling like I don't want to work out. Today is a training run. I have my gym bag all packed and ready to go. I just need to go at lunch time and that's that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I'm impressed! Working out with a hangover is no easy feat :-) Gotta love the high that comes afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you've been answering a few random questions from readers so I'm going to throw my question in the mix! I know you said before you got married you bought an elliptical machine for your home. How did you pick one out? I'm in the market to purchase one and there are so many options! How did you pick?

    ReplyDelete