Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Professional Photos!

I was just about to get on here and post about how I really have nothing to say for today.... but then I checked my email and found a link to the professional race photos! Yay! 

Here is one of my start corral, you can't see me, but this was my pack.

The next race photo was around 5.5 when I ran thru the castle in the Magic Kingdom! Yay! 

Here's one that shows what 11-ish of the 13 miles were, highway like roads, pretty flat and wide. You can see some of the sets set up along the road, this was just past the Pirates of the Caribbean set.


The next is in Epcot, this was just before mile 13. I was so exhausted at this point, and wondering where the heck the finish line was, but also trying to soak in every last second of the race! 

And finally, the finish! Words can't express the range of emotions at this point. 

I think it's all sunk in, and I'm proud of myself, but also ready to move on. I'm excited for the 15k this weekend (or at least I'm telling myself I am), and then I'm ready to get to -100 lbs. That is the next thing on my list, so I'm ready to tackle it with the excitement and commitment I put towards training for these races. 

Tonight I talked JJ into rolling my legs for me, my calves were so tight. Tomorrow Lou and I are running the bridges after work. Friday I work a half day! I'm very excited for that :) 

12 comments:

  1. You look so happy in every one of those photos - you rock, girl!! I am so incredibly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks like you had a fun time, good luck this weekend, sure you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing those photos, you look so happy and so proud and so you should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You take great race photos! lol... mine always look like I'm in pain :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! You don't even look tired at all =) So motivating, good luck at your race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very proud of you Ash!!!

    Heather Beard

    ReplyDelete
  7. So proud of you. You keep me motivated for my own half that I'm terrified for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so happy and proud! And I know you are! What a great accomplishment! Good luck to you with the next race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pics are great. Such a big smile near the end there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pics are wonderful! It really sounds like you had a great time. After reading your posts leading up to, and after the half, it really makes me want to do it one too... especially if it were at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok... how did you manage to copy these? i tried to do the same... but, I don't know maybe I am not good at theifing photos... ha

    ReplyDelete